Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lost In Time, Lost In Change ??

It has been a common saying that everything is this world changes. The only thing consistent in this world is the change. But does it all really mean that everything changes ? Hmm.. let me think !!
The person whom I was a year back is not the same person who I am now. My life style has changed completely. I have come across a lot of new people in my life. I have never ever felt so independent before. The lessons that I have learnt in the past one year have been more valuable than tons and tons of gold. My friends have changed. My city has changed. My house-maid has been changed more than once. Isn't there anything that doesn't change in our lives ?
I sat at the porch, gazing at the evening sun. The soft guitar solo of Mark Knopfler's Telegraph Road blended beautifully with the evening breeze. Suddenly I heard Waltz of the flower, my special mobile ring-tone for my family.I looked at the display screen and saw that it was my mom. I picked up the call and I heard her ever cheerful voice. We spoke for sometime about so many things that were happening at my side and her side. While on the phone, I didn't realize that it was almost dark and the CD that was being played in my system has reached the tenth track.
May be I don't feel such an excitement all the time I speak to my Mom, but it was very special on that day. I remembered one of the sentences that she spoke to me. "Kutta, You don't have to tell me that you are sad whenever you are sad. I can feel it here". How true it is !! I got the answer for the question. There is definitely one thing that will never change - Mother's Love.
May be I should stop with this. There are few things in this world which are best when unspoken.
Cheers,
Pradeep

5 comments:

None... said...

That's soooooo true!!!!No one like MOM!She is the best......:-)...I miss my mom.......

Anoop said...

Kutta, even I know when u r sad!!!ur roomie:)

kaushik said...

very true!!.....i guess thts something tht comes with being a mom.....my mom always called me whenever i felt lonely before i could call her...and she said: i could feel it!!

remember the Kabhi khushi kabhi gum scence in the mall

maa ka pyaar rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

only today i am reading ur blogs dear...

good one!

P.R.A.D said...

Neelu : Thanks !! Late aanalum latestaa padikura.. Thanks !! Ask your all time jobless project mate to translate this for u !! ;)