Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm Tagged

I have been tagged by my roomie.. Anoop..

Four jobs I have had :

I'm still surprised how I made it into this job on the first place !! Four Jobs is a good joke !! My Mom will be bawling if she comes to know about this !!

Four movies I would watch over and over again:

I'm not really a movie Buff. But there are quite a few movies that I have enjoyed to the max.

1. Rang De Basanthi - The last one which I have seen, Awesome Movie..
2. Thillu Mullu - I still believe that this is the best movie from RajiniKanth
3. Mr. Bean - The Movie - Makes me forget everything else happening around - Any resemblence seen between me and dat guy is purely coincidental.. !! One of my Nick Names in college is Mr. Bean !! FYI ;)
4. Gladiator - Russel Crowe at his best.


Four places I have lived:

I suppose it would span across four states..

1. Coimbatore - My Place of birth
2. Mysore - My mom's native - The best place I have ever seen !!
3. Palakkad - My dad's native
4. Pune - Rocking City - Having some of the best days of my life here..

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Apart from sports, I have spent major part of my life watching Cartoons in TV.

1. Mr. Bean Show in POGO - Still remains my all time favourite
2. F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Very close to my heart, reminds me of my club - mates in college.
3. Tom N Jerry - I have laff'd my head over heals to glory so many times, Actually My dad's favourite show !! So started watching it as a kid sitting along with him and fell in love with it.
4. WWF oops.. its WWE now.. - John Cena Rocks !!! So does Trish Stratus - Oh WHat a Babe !!

Since I can write only four, I couldn't mention about Full House .. Itz such a cute Show, Have watched countless re-runs of it.

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Mangalore - My Aunt's native.. , Had been to Hemambika Temple.
2. Bangalore - Both as a kid and a grown up. I loved Malleshwaram and Lal Bagh as a kid, and I love MG Road and Lal Bagh( Now for a different reason thou' ;) ) as a grown up.
3. Mysore - Later on in my life, Mysore became only a vacation spot rather than a domicile for me. Really miss those Hassan Buses, Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysore Maharaja Palace, Mysore Dusherra and those 27 hair pin bends in the ghat section.
4. Mathur Agraharam - My native village in Palakkad, the place where I learnt how to read malayalam, how to swim, and how to celebrate festivals to the fullest..Still remember the Rama Navamis and Shastha Preethiz which I have blasted there..


Four of my favourite foods:

1. Off-Late, I have got addicted to anything and everything in Chicken.. Chicken Lollypop is still my favourite
2. Pav Bhaji at Iyer n Co. in Coimbatore - the best I have ever had
3. Dahi Puri from Shiv Bhel, Pune... God knows what Magic she does to make such delicious dahi puris.
4. Ofcourse, My mom's Palak Rice and Molaghutal ( Not sure which language it is, should be either of kannada, malayalam or tamil ). Itz the primary reason why I look as fat as my Dad in my company Id Card.

Four places I'd rather be now:

1. St.Petersberg and Moscow - Heard that culturally and architecturally, these two cities are two extremes in Russia. Would love to check them out myself.

2. Monaco - Do I need to say why ? Awesome place, Preferrably, see a F1 Grand Prix.

3. Manchester - Dying to check out MANU play at Old Trafford

4. Vienna - Got interested in checking out that place after reading Mein Kampf..


Four sites I visit daily:

1. Fantasy Premier League - Can't live without Football
2. ESPN STAR - Can't live without sports news either
3. Google - General Searches
4. Off-late - Blogger.com..

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Deepa
Smyta
Balaji
Aruna

Happy Blogging,

Cheers,
Prad




3 comments:

Jeevan said...

Hai Pradeep, nice tag friend. u have commented on my blog that, i was tagged, but in this tag u dint mentioned my name. how can i tag? will try to do this tag.

Anoop said...

It's time I sent ur mom ur blog address!!!

kaushik said...

mulagutal: i think it is a word highly localised to palaghat and spread over all the kitchens of palghat tamilians (or palaghat iyers!)...
my fav dish also...esp keerai mulagutal and drum-stick mulagutal....

always get tounge tied whenever i have to explain this dish to my frnds!