Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh Yeah, I've to blog !!

It's been quite sometime since I blogged. Not that I'm busy with work n stuff. But I'm seriously dearth of topics to write about. Everytime I think about something that I can write about, I won't be near a PC. And everytime I sit in front of this damn thing, the only things that run in my mind are the production abends, design docs and KTs. If you can't make out any of these jargons, don't even bother. PERIOD. Even after being in IT for a couple of years, I still couldn't figure out why and what the hell these things are. Ahh, and adding on this, there is always Orkut to eat up my time. It really takes a lot of hard work to reach 2.5 K scraps in a couple of months..!!

Okie, letz assume that I fight all these demons and finally decide to write something, there comes the ego. Pradeep, U have to write something that is really good. Much better than what every other person writes. There shudn't be a problem with your grammar. Wot will people think if you write a sentence that is awfully wrong??
By the time I find an answer to all these questions, I'll forget wot what was whole purpose of logging into blogger. Oh yeah, there's one more thing. I'm a scorp. So what ever I write it won't be a reflection of what I feel. Why should I write in the internet about how much I miss a friend, or how frustrated I'm with my life and so on!!! This is my life and it's only mine.

So if I have to write something, then I have think of a plot.It has to be fictitious, with good english, something different with a third eye perspective, and super duper interesting. My god, Gimme a break!! It took sometime for me to break open the shackles and come out of my own prison. I'm not in the market to compete with the browns, grishams and ludlums.

Why should wotever I write make sense? Why should people like wot i write ? [ Anyways, people hardly know that I blog and even if they know, they hardly read it ] What if my article doesn't have flowery words and great grammar??? Does it really bother me at the end of the day?? Naaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this is the first in series of some stupid blogging!!

Aaaaazzzaaadddiii At Last !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep writing..

~Manju

Anonymous said...

Inqulaib Zindabad!!